Friday, February 18, 2011

The Winder Family

On December 26, 2010 I met up with the Winder Family to take family pictures. We started at the entrance of Silverstone Golf Course, and then moved to the Italian Villa themed clubhouse.  I just have to say that this is a great family! I have known Hoai-My and Greg for years, having taught with both of them at O'Callaghan Middle School. Hoai-My and Greg have 4 boys: Jesse, Kel, Luke, and Michael. Just like typical boys, none of them truly wanted their pictures taken, but they were all good sports about it. I have to say, I have even more respect for Hoai-My being the only female in this all boy clan! Thanks for an awesome opportunity and a great way to end 2010. Here are a few of my favorites!

Winder Kids

Jesse Winder

Kel Winder
Luke Winder
Michael Winder
The Parents

Hoai My and Greg Winder
Happy Holidays

That's a good looking couple!
The Winder Boys



Thanks again Winder Family!

All photos copyrighted to B.Leah Photography



1 comment: