Friday, February 18, 2011

Ali Jade

"Little girls are just angels who haven't yet spread their wings."

 The best part of my new passion is getting to be apart of my family and friends lives in ways I never could before. I get to help capture sweet memories! On January 22, 2011 I took pictures of sweet, Ali Jade. She is the brand new daughter of Kate and Brian. Kate and I have been friends since we started high school at Advanced Technologies Academy. We had classes together, went to prom, homecomings, Friday night dates, senior ditch days, and all the fun high school entails. We shared tears, laughter, and friendship throughout 4 long years of high school. Our paths separated after graduation, but have recently crossed again. I was honored when Kate asked me to take pictures of her new baby girl! Here are my favorites!








Thanks Kate, Brian, and Ali for sharing this time with me.




All photos are copyrighted to B.Leah Photography, 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment