Sunday, December 19, 2010

2010 Year in Summary

Welcome! This is my first post on my photography blog. This has been an exciting year for my newest hobby, and I cannot thank the people in my life who have completely supported me in my endeavor. Below is a recap of all the photos I have taken in the last year. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them!

February 2010 - My nieces Jordan and Jordyn asked me to take their senior pictures for them. We went to 3 different locations in Logandale, Nevada - MVHS, the train tracks, and a local park. These girls love to show off for the camera and I loved taking their pictures!

Jordyn - Class of 2010

So gorgeous

Jordan - Class of 2010

Sweet little girl


March 2010 - my friend, Shannon and her soon-to-be husband asked me to photograph their engagement pictures. We went to Lake Las Vegas.

A unique engagement picture

At the gazebo

Beautiful scenery and a beautiful love

The Mr. and Mrs.

April 2010 - my parents and Mason went to Santa Monica Beach and took family pictures

Mason on the beach
Playing around under the boardwalk

My amazing parents

Our little family



May 2010 - My own family and I met at Floyd Lamb Park for a family photo session. 



Our boys

My nieces and nephews

All the kids


June 2010 - I took graduation pictures of several football players from Las Vegas High School. Most of the pictures were taken at a local park and on the campus of the high school.

R. Nevins, Class of 2010










July 2010 - the Brown family wanted some family shots and some maternity shots. We took these photos at Aliante Discovery Park

Daddy Chad and Baby girl Payton

Mama Leia with baby Korbyn and Daddy Chad

Helping Mommy out

Hello baby Korbyn

The Brown Family


August 2010

Las Vegas High School football team - division champions looking for some unique cover shots

Player 4 watching and cheering his team on

Top offensive and defensive players

Coin toss

Friday night lights


Trey Pictum - missionary shots taken at the Las Vegas Mormon Temple






Pictum Family - Photos of a friend from work and her beautiful family, we went to Lake Las Vegas









September 2010
Brown Family Part 2 - Baby Korbyn arrived and the Browns wanted some newborn shots taken. We did this in the families home





Kennedy Michelle Turns 1 - my adorable niece turned 1. We took these pictures at my mother's house and her party pictures were done at a local park.







October 2010
Thormodsgaard Family - Kari, Kara and Riley had their pictures done at Lake Las Vegas. This was an absolutely amazing family and I adored taking their pictures.








Smith Family - Blair has been my hairdresser and friend for as long as I can remember. She asked me to take pictures of her, her husband and their kids with her brother, sister and parents. AMAZING family. We went to Lake Las Vegas and I had so much fun taking their pictures. 









VanBeveran Family - Vicki and Dennis VanBeveran have 8 grand kids and wanted to have their photos taken with them. We went to a local park and had a lot of fun trying to get all 8 grand kids to look in the same direction at the same time!  










Preston VanBeveran and Paige Pictum - A little Halloween photo shoot. Cutest kids I have ever met. They were so much fun! We took these pictures at a local park.








November 2010

A secret Christmas gift for a friend...will be sharing very soon!


Thomas Family - my parents, Mason and I ventured to Nelson, Nevada for a vintage inspired photoshoot.








The end of 2010 is quickly approaching and I cannot help but look back and be amazed at what I have been able to do in a year. Look back for an update with the Winder family as my next subject!



No comments:

Post a Comment