Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Winder Family

On Sunday, December 11, 2011, I went to Centennial Hills Butterfly Park to photograph the Winder family. You may recognize the Winders from last year. This is a family I have known for a long time, and each time I see them I adore them more. Hoai-My and I worked together for several years and my mom worked with both Hoai-My and Greg forever. The Winders have 4 boys, and sometimes it's easier to get a newborn to smile than to get the boys to behave! Although, this is one of the reasons I adore them so much. I think you will see from the pictures how much fun they are. Thank you again Hoai-My and clan for another great opportunity and a great time. I hope I get to see you again next year...

The Boys
Jesse

Kel

Luke

Michael

The Parents
Hoai-My and Greg

25 years and counting

I love seeing them relaxed and having fun!

The Family
4 boys = trouble

Winder Family - 2011

I LOVE this picture!

Big kids like playgrounds too

Great looking family


Having Fun - the best part of taking family pictures is seeing the family in action
Lounging in the grass

Attempt 1 at the jumping

Attempt 2 of jumping

Attempt 3 

Attempt 4

Team Winder

Big brother Jesse pushing little brother Luke

Even big boys will play on the swings

Awwww! Love this picture

Swinging around

Love this picture too

A sweet moment captured of Hoai-My and Greg
Thanks again to the Winder family.

No comments:

Post a Comment